Cold Brew With Orange Recipe
GAIL’s House Blend coffee can be enjoyed in so many different ways. We love how it tastes on its own or with milk. Thinking ahead towards warmer weather, we wanted to share a tasty cold brew recipe to make at home. Oranges brighten the rich chocolate notes of GAIL’s House Blend for a refreshing summer brew.
500ml Water (bottled or filtered is best)
30g coarsely ground GAIL’s House Blend (or another coffee of your choice)
A jar or bottle with a wide neck
- Rinse and scrub the oranges under a warm tap to remove any wax. Dry.
- As if it were an apple, use a vegetable peeler remove all of the peel (not the pith) from 1 orange. Reserve the other for later.
- Place the peel and ground coffee in your jar and pour the water over.
- Stir once to make sure all of the ingredients are wet.
- Refrigerate and let sit for 12-16 hours.
- Strain and serve with lots of ice. Garnish with a strip of fresh orange peel.