Win a Golden Ticket
To celebrate our Baker’s Dozen Birthday, and our love of good bread, we’re giving a year’s supply of bread to thirteen lucky winners.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition closes at midnight on 30th August 2018 and winners will be randomly selected and then contacted by email on Friday 31st August 2018.
- The winner can redeem 52 loaves (Only 1 single loaf or a quarter of a 2kg loaf) in person in our bakery until Friday 6th September 2019. Maximum of one loaf per day. No purchase is necessary to redeem the offer.
- There will be 13 winners selected at random. Winners will have 7 calendar days to reply and accept the prize. If the winner does not reply within 7 days, a new winner will be selected at random.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for any other item other than one loaf of bread and there is no cash alternative. The winners must select a bakery to collect the loaf from for the next year and bring the ticket along with them each time. The bread can only be collected by the winner and the ticket cannot be lent to others. The winner cannot collect loyalty card stamps on their free loaf.
- We incentivise your consent to signing up to our newsletter with the entry to this competition. You can unsubscribe at any time after signing up without detriment to you or your entry to the competition. Click here to view our newsletter privacy notice.
- This competition is run by GAIL’s Bakery, 4 – 6 Seymour Place, London, W1H 7NA, UK
How we process your data
- We collect your email address and name for the purposes of contacting the 13 winners.
- If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, your email address and name will be used for the purposes of sending you emails of our latest news and events and you can unsubscribe at any time. Click here to view our newsletter privacy notice.
- All information submitted in this form will be processed by Mailchimp. Mailchimp is based in the USA and is registered with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- Your information will be deleted once all thirteen winners have been selected and verified, unless you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- The collection and processing of this information is in accordance with the GDPR. If you are concerned with how your data is handled you can contact email@example.com.