Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfil your order in the most efficient way.
- Your name, address and contact information will be communicated with our carefully selected carriers in order to deliver your order to you.
- We do not store card details on our server. Credit and debit card payments are processed by SagePay on their secure payments server. For more information visit: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/
- All web pages on gailsbread.co.uk are encrypted via a secure SHA256 encryption method, meaning data exchanged between your browser and our website is safe from prying eyes.
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up to marketing by checking the relevant box at checkout, or you sign up in a clearly marked form.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We will never share your information with third party companies outside of GAIL’s Limited except solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order.