We believe in making good quality products, and in finding ways to make these products go further and waste less. It’s unusual for a cinnamon bun to stick around but why not champion a way to extend the pleasure of this special treat?
These crisps are amazing with our House Blend espresso, a scoop of vanilla ice cream or just on their own. You can easily scale up the recipe, just double the ingredients.
- 1 Cinnamon Bun
- 1-2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1-2 pinches sea salt (optional)
- Icing Sugar for dusting
- Heat your oven to 150C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a sharp bread knife, slice a cinnamon bun (starting at the base) widthwise into 6-8 slices. This will give you a lovely swirl pattern.
- Arrange the cinnamon bun slices on the baking tray and drizzle with maple syrup. Flip the slices and repeat the process.
- Add a tiny sprinkle of sea salt on each slice to add depth of flavour.
- Place a second sheet of baking paper on top of the slices and cover with a second weighted baking tray. This will keep your crisps nice and flat.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar while the crisps are still hot.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!