YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
It is GAIL’s Limited’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. Accordingly, we have developed a set of privacy notices in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal information. Our individual notices are listed at the bottom of this page.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We do not use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up for marketing by checking the relevant box at checkout, or you sign up in a clearly marked form. See our Newsletter Privacy Notice for more information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We collect your IP address and store it for 3 months for the prevention and protection against attacks to our website.
- Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your information.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or write to them at:
Data Protection Officer
4-6 Seymour Place
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office