YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- If you place an online order, we collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfil your order in the most efficient way.
- Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to our carefully selected carriers in order to deliver your order to you.
- We do not store card details on our server. Credit and debit card payments are processed by SagePay on their secure payments server. For more information visit: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/
- All web pages on gailsbread.co.uk are encrypted via a secure SHA256 encryption method, meaning data exchanged between your browser and our website is safe from prying eyes.
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up to marketing by checking the relevant box at checkout, or you sign up in a clearly marked form.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your information.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
- From 25th May 2018, the law will be changing on how we handle personal data. GAIL’s is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and in accordance with GDPR.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
We will never share your information with third party companies outside of GAIL’s Limited except solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order.