Summer is here, and with it, our summer menu launch. Designed to inspire those quintessential moments that define the season, our menu sings with refreshing dishes and ingredients that are perfect for picnics, beach outings, garden lunches and summer parties.
Giving lunch the love it deserves
Our summer menu launch is about celebrating taking the time for lunch and making it an occasion. Embracing the season and making the most of the abundance of fresh ingredients and summer vegetables that are available to us.
Lunch is a daily obsession for us. And our summer menu elevates everyday ingredients to something extraordinary. Because when you obsess over simplicity, you can make something incredible. A tomato roll is transformed into our Heritage Tomato Bagel. With a thick layer of Quicke’s whey butter, a slick of verdant pistachio & olive pesto and the season’s finest tomatoes, sourced by Natoora, seasoned to perfection with Cornish sea salt.
Food this good deserves our undivided attention. Enjoyed without digital distractions.
Summer vegetables and ingredients
Our summer menu launch features a range of dishes that showcase the best of summer vegetables and ingredients, from our vibrant Summer Pepper Slaw Salad to our refreshing Courgette and Muhammara Salad. Not to mention a tantalising range of tomato-based dishes, including our Heritage Tomato Bagel, Tomato and Artichoke Quiche and Tomato and Courgette Slice.
This is food that tastes like summer. For the moments that define it.
If you’re hosting a summer party or looking for light bites and starters to enjoy in the summer sun, our summer menu launch has plenty of options to choose from. The Tomato and Artichoke Quiche is a particular favourite, with its buttery shortcrust pastry and creamy ricotta filling. And our Tomato and Courgette Slice is perfect for those who want something rustic and comforting, that is sturdy enough to transport in a picnic basket. Pair them with a selection of our seasonal side salads, as well as the irresistible Two Farmers crisps for the perfect summer smorgasbord.
Summer lunch ideas
Generous sandwiches enjoyed with both hands on the blustery British coastline, languid garden lunches that extend into suppers and spontaneous picnics laid out in sun-dappled fields. Our summer menu launch is designed to inspire these moments. Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Heritage Tomato Bagel – [Coming Soon!] Our Heritage Tomato Bagel is a real standout, featuring a classic everything bagel spread thickly with Quicke’s whey butter and homemade pistachio and olive pesto. It’s then topped with fresh, juicy tomatoes from Natoora and seasoned with Cornish sea salt. Garnished with rocket, this bagel is the epitome of summer in every bite.
- Mortadella and Ricotta Sandwich – Thinly sliced mortadella on white sourdough, layered with parmesan butter, creamy ricotta and homemade pistachio and olive pesto. Finished with a crunch of rocket and Eaten Alive hot pickled peppers. Simple by definition, yet incredibly delicious.
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich – For those who prefer a classic, there is our Ham and Cheese Sandwich, with delicate ham paired with nutty Mayfield Swiss cheese on white sourdough. It’s slathered with a generous layer of Quicke’s whey butter, and is perfect for any summer adventure.
- Summer Pepper Slaw Salad – This colourful and crunchy salad sings with summer vegetables, dressed in a creamy miso almond dressing and finished with a sprinkle of spicy seeds. It’s the perfect addition to any summer lunch.
- Spelt, Cauliflower and Ferments Salad – This salad is a perfect example of how we take simple ingredients and turn them into something extraordinary. We start with Sharpham Park Farm spelt berries from Somerset, toss them in Agrodolce, a traditional Italian condiment made with onions, currants, and red wine vinegar. We then pair them with Eaten Alive ferments, spinach, gently spiced roasted cauliflower and lentil hummus.
- Courgette and Muhammara Salad – Fresh and vibrant, our Courgette and Muhammara Salad is made of raw courgette with lemon juice, oregano, peas, rocket and Kalamata olives. Served with plant-based spread Superstraccia from our friends at Juliene Bruno and Syrian-inspired dip Muhammara from Natoora, made with pepper, cumin and walnut.
Savoury baked goods:
- Chicken, Tarragon and Ham Hand-Pie – For something heartier, try our Chicken, Tarragon and Ham Hand-Pie. Golden, flaky pastry enveloping tender roasted free-range chicken thigh and thickly cut ham, lifted with tender braised leeks, mustard and baby spinach. Ideal picnic fare.
- Tomato and Artichoke Quiche – Buttery shortcrust pastry filled with sundried tomatoes, artichokes, creamy ricotta, mature cheddar, rosemary and thyme. Seasoned with spicy Ezme Turkish paste made from sundried tomatoes, peppers and pomegranate molasses. Lovely eaten with blue skies above.
- Tomato and Courgette Slice – Rustic crustless pie filled with sweet cherry tomatoes, red peppers, courgette, tangy Westcombe cheddar, Kalamata olives and a generous sprinkle of mixed herbs.
- For something sweet, try our Strawberry and Ricotta Cake, a freshly baked, light polenta and ricotta sponge cake topped with sliced fresh strawberries. Everything you could want from a summer cake.
Hosting a summer party
Summer is the perfect time for entertaining, and our summer menu launch has everything you need to create a memorable experience for your guests. Freshly baked, buttery pastries and cakes, as well as vibrant salads and abundant sandwiches, all available to pre-order in quantities to feed a crowd.
Refreshing summer breakfasts
Bask in the morning sun as you savour one of these nutritious summer breakfast options:
- Blueberry Yoghurt Pot – Creamy Greek yoghurt layered with homemade blueberry and blackcurrant compote, garnished with fresh blueberries.
- Raspberry and Almond Overnight Oats – Wholesome oats soaked in creamy oat milk and coconut yoghurt, mixed with grated Bramley apples, and topped with a generous serving of raspberry chia compote, almond butter and crunchy roasted almond nibs.
- Strawberry and Rhubarb Chia Pot – Coconut milk and yoghurt chia seed pudding with fresh strawberries and a generous measure of strawberry and rhubarb compote.
Our summer menu launch is a celebration of seasonal ingredients and the moments that define summer. So whether you’re hosting a summer party or just want a really good lunch, come and experience the taste of summer with us. Fresh, light, bright – perfection.