Fill your home with the scent of love. Homemade Cinnamon Buns for the win. Bake-your-own available online for delivery across London.
9 Cinnamon Buns ready to prove and bake. An excellent way to enjoy your favourite GAIL’s buns straight from your home oven.
YOU WILL NEED
- 2 x 6 deep cup muffin trays
- Soft unsalted butter
- Defrost the buns in the fridge overnight.
- Butter the large muffin tray and arrange the buns in the cups.
- To create your prover, place the muffin tray in the cold oven with a bowl of hot tap water on the bottom shelf.
- Shut the oven door and leave for 2-3 hours until risen and springy to the touch.
- Replace water with fresh hot water every 30 minutes.
- Remove the muffin tray along with the bowl of water.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Allow buns to rest for a few minutes.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and immediately reduce the temperature to 190 degrees.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Rotate the tray halfway through baking for an even colour.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes.
- They should be a dark golden brown colour.
- Lift each bun out of the tray and rest back on the tray (slightly askew) to cool further.
- Don’t let the base of the buns touch the bottom of the muffin tray or they’ll stick as the caramel solidifies.
- Once the buns have cooled, roll them in the sugar and enjoy
Check out the step by step video below and show us your bakes #GAILsAtHome.
Click here to order online.
More Bake-At-Home Kits by GAIL’s: