A ready-to-go batch of our chocolate chunk cookie dough — just slice into 12 and bake for oven-fresh GAIL’s cookies at home.
METHOD (Makes 12)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Using a sharp, serrated knife, slice the cookie dough log into 12 even discs
- Prepare two baking trays lined with baking paper and place 6 cookies on each tray
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. The cookie edges should be golden brown but have soft centres and appear undercooked
- Eat straight out of the oven or allow to cool before devouring
Check out the step by step video below and show us your bakes #GAILsAtHome.
Or download the recipe card here.
More Bake-At-Home Kits by GAIL’s: